Skin Dive Thailand
Skin Dive package is especially designed for those who love to explore underwater beauty and help develop skills for snorkelling and diving to provide opportunity for beginners to experience the beauty of underwater.With our experience we know how important it is to have basic knowledge and skill to have a safe,memorable and enjoyable water activities for everyone and how our skills and knowledge help protect sea resources.
For those who are the big fans of sea trip, will know that even though we go snorkeling if we have good diving skills it will makes us more enjoyable, fun taking cool photos and also not to accidentally destroy beautiful coral reef.
Koh Talu island resort management is concern about how important of the skin-diving skills and joined with Skin Dive Thailand Group and created the special offers “Good Dive Package” to give back to everyone who love the sea by the best Skin diver course + trip to Koh Talu Island at an affordable best rate.
- Skin diver course + Big Bay – 3 Days 2 Nights package @Special rate 10,000 Baht per person from usual rate of 12,800 Baht per person
- Skin diver course + Pearl Bay – 3 Days 2 Nights package @Special rate 9,000 Baht per person from usual rate of 11,500 Baht per person
- Skin diver course + Big Bay – 2 Days 1 Night package @Special rate 7,000 Baht per person from usual rate of 8,700 Baht per person
- Skin diver course + Pearl Bay – 2 Days 1 Night package @Special rate 6,000 Baht per person from usual rate of 7,700 Baht per person
- Skin Diver Plus course, Specific curricular from the BSAC ( British Sub Aqua Club ) take the theory and practical in winning pool at Bangkok 1 time (Chuanchuen Village Swimming Pool, Soi Pattanakarn 57) included Skin Diver Plus certificate from BSAC and privileges from Skin Dive Thailand Membership (special price
for purchase of goods and trip).
- Trip to Koh Talu Island Resort as the All-inclusive package, 3 days 2 nights or 2 days 1 night
- Accommodations both at Pearl Bay and Big Bay zone.
- Sea food buffet (serves all meals with drinking water, tea, coffee,juices with snacks and seasonal fruits) and special 1 barbecue seafood set for 2nd dinner serving at the restaurant reserved for the package.
- Supervised snorkeling by Licensed Skin Dive Instructor.
- The rate quoted is for package for 1 person and VAT included.
- This package is for twin sharing basis; For the individual (single) stay, additional 30% of the package rate will be applied.
- Please reserve package at least 7 days in advance.
- Our activities: Kayaking, SUP boarding, Catamaran sailing and Sunset Cruise are serviced with the trainer.
- Fees are not included in the package.
- Shuttle bus from/to hotel or accommodation in Cha Um- Hua Hin- Pranbuari Prachuap Khiri Khan-Huay Yang – Ban Krut areas;service provided according to time table only; please call the Reservation for the time and details.
- For guests who wish to come to the main land speed boat quay by themselves, the Resort staff will take care and recommend you about traveling. The daily schedule for speed boat leaving time from main land is about 10.00 am and back from Koh Talu Island about 02.30 pm.A fee may charge for special arrangements and if you travel in other times, please contact the Reservation office for details.Time table for speedboat may change as appropriate depending on natural conditions for your safety.
- Check in time is 02.00 pm and check out time is 12.00 noon; if you would like to check in before or check out later than the time,please contact our staff.
- Other policies are following the resort term & conditions.
- Koh Talu Island Resort is an ideal destination for peaceful and sea lovers, and also gentle people.
- Any kind of percussion instruments such as drums and cymbals are not allowed to the surrounding areas of the resort
- We provide good hospitality for the guests. You will feel like home at the resort.
Packages for Children
- A child under the age of 3 will get an extra bed free of charge. Two children will be charged 50% of the adult price. (Children under the age of 3 should be less than 60 centimeters in height only.)
- Children aged 3-10 years old will be charged 70% of the adult price (Children aged 3-10 years old should be less than 140 centimeters in height only.)
Prices for Festivals
- During the long holidays as Chinese New Year, Songkran Day, and New Year, we will charge additional 500 baht per person. For public holidays, our company reserves the right to sell to the guests who reserve for a certain number and fit with a certain room type.
Tour Packages with Amenities
- 3 meals at the resort (three meals for 2 days/1 night stay and six meals for 3 days/2 nights stay).
- Round-trip boat service from Koh Talu pier at 111/1 Moo 10 Bang Saphan district, Prachaup Khiri Khan.
- Your reserved and paid room.
- Activities according to the package (depending on the weather condition and guests’safety).
- Life and accident insurance covered (only for the guests who send in their name and family name at least 3 days before the departure).
Food and Beverages
- The resort’s restaurant serves every meal according to the package. A variety of drinks including tea, coffee, and Ovaltine are available free of charge all day.
- Beach Bar serves varieties of drinks and soft drinks (open from 13:00-17:00 hrs. and 19:30-22:00 hrs.).
- The resort reserves the right to bring in any kind of beverage and food to the resort.
Important and Don’t Forget
- Do not bring any kind of food and beverages to Koh Talu
- Do not bring the high-voltage electrical appliances such as the hairdryer, the iron.
- Please make a reservation in advance. Reservations can be made at the sales office in Hua Hin (Tel. +66 (0) 3244 2636 or Fax. +66 (0) 3244 2637), in Bang Saphan office (Tel. +66 (0) 8 6087 7675, Line OA : @Kohtaluresort
- Reservations can be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website www.taluisland.com Trips are available daily.
- The total price of the package is necessarily paid at least 15 days before traveling.
Guests have to send in their names and other travelers for the Travel insurance cover. Guests can transfer to the bank account or pay in cash at the sales offices. At least 50% deposit must be paid within 15 days after the reservations. The balance can be paid at least 7 days before traveling.
How to Get There
- Customers can drive here according to our map and get a park at the pier free of charge.
- By public transportation, you can go by bus from the Southern Bus Terminal (departing at 23:30 hrs.). Arriving Bang Saphan Noi district, Prachuap Khiri Khan province, inform the bus driver to drop you at the Ban Ma Prao Resort’s pier. The trip will take around 5.30 hours. Please inform the sales offices in advance so we can provide the pick-up at 05:30 hrs. Local shops and restaurants and public toilets are on offer at the pier.
- By flight, you can flight from Don Muang International Airport to Chumpon Airport. Please check the schedule and prices on the official website of Thai AirAsia or Nok Air and please reconfirm the flight time with our sales office before booking the flight. We have an airport transfer service additional charge 400 Bath per person per way from/to the pier.
- Speed boats or ferries depart from the coast daily at around 10.00 AM. and 03.00 PM The travel takes only 20 minutes. If you would like to travel by boat in any other period, please contact the sales offices in advance. (Special trip charges wil depend on the number of passengers.)
- At the resort, we can receive the mobile phone signal for every network. Wireless Internet facilities are provided. You can use the Internet by buying the voucher at the lobby (Big Bay and Pearl Bay).
Fresh Water and Electricity
- Electricity is available all night. But the electric generator will be closed twice a day from 09:00-11:00 hrs. and 15:00-17:00 hrs.
- Freshwater is also available for the whole day
- Orders must be made in advance. Grill service is on offer with sauces for shrimp, crab, squid, and fish.
- Sightseeing trip at the cliff (the highest viewing point of Koh Talu), trekking through
the lush green jungle, seeing coral reefs, snorkeling, kayaking/SUP board, scuba diving**, sailing**, squid fishing**, beach volleyball, table tennis /pool table, discovery Bang Saphan tour. (** activities will have additional charges.)
- Other Activities
- Catamaran Yacht Sunset Cruise 600 THB / person (Includes snack, soft drink)
- Thai Massage start from 350 – 700 THB / hour
- Karaoke 3500 – 5000 THB (depend on time)
- Scuba Diving (Trial dive) 3000 THB / 2 dives + course + gears
- Scuba Diving (Certify dive) 2500 THB / 2 dives + buddy + gears
**extend dive cost 500 THB / dive (in the same day)
- Cancellations are not permitted if guests inform the sales offices less than 7 days (working days) before traveling. The resort reserves the rights to reimburse 50% of the payment.
To View More Photos
- Guests can see additional photos of the resort at our website www.taluisland.com . Or Facebook (fan page): Koh Talu Island Resort
- For Underwater photos Facebook (fan page): Koh Talu Island Diving Shop
- Pets are allowed free of charge. However, guests must be responsible for any
damages or troubles caused by their pets. Please inform to our reservation in
IncludedLunchRound trip transfer by speed boat
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies