SAVE THE SEA Promotion
“Let’s your friend do a good together….. Then we will reward as a discount” Package 2 days Pearl Bay (Package 3-4 person maximum 4 person per room)
Package 2 person: 14,200.- THB per room
Package 3 person: 19,300.- THB per room
Package 4 person: 21,550.- THB per room
Reservation from now on with limited 6 vouchers per person.Voucher period Now-31 March, 2020 This voucher is not applicable on surcharge on seasonal holidays and long weekend.Remark with special, if you deposit 50% off your voucher before 6 October, 2019 you’ll get special discount 1,000 THB for package 2 persons per room and about 3-4 persons per room get more discout when you arrive at the pier.
Package 3 days 2 nights include:
- Roundtrip transfer From/to KohTalu 15 minutes by speed boat or KohTalu Express Yacht (25 mins.)
- Accommodation both at Pearl Bay (2 – 4 person per room)
- Seafood Buffet 7 meals drinking water, seasoning fruit, tea and coffee
- Snorkeling (with mask, snorkel, life jacket) is controlled by experienced staff. There are 2 diving points, for your safety and give you the most remarkable experience, the captain will choose a point and manage the time for the activity depending on the natural condition and the number of tourists.
- Learn about the sea turtles head start program and taking care of the sea turtles in the nursery. The guest can help the foundation staff to clean the nursery and nesting area, feed them food or scrub their shells to remove the algae.
- Coral planting activity: Staff provide guests with information,method and brief details of the project and biology of coral, then guests are provided 1 branch each and demonstrate how they put it in the nursery bed. Tourists with prior scuba diving skills can dive with the staff to plant the coral branches underwater.(Activity confirmation can be confirmed on the day of arrival)
- Beach activity ex: Kayaking, SUP Board ect.
- Koh Talu staff take care of you in Walking Tour activity by guiding you to the beautiful points of the island i.e. the view point (Pha Phob Rak), the coral museum and the sea turtle nursery.
- Special activity** The Community Based Fisheries Management Bang Saphan Bay, Walking and Learning about the lifestyle of local fishermen from Ban Nong Samet, Try fresh seafood with the locals.
- Depart from pier at 09:30 am.
- Depart from Koh Talu Island Resort at 14:30 pm.
- Car park avalible at our pier (Free of charge)
- This activity is focused on the caring of the Hawksbill nurseryhouse and spawning area. Some nests are threatened by its natural enemies. Staff will move the eggs to hatching bed at a semi-natural beach with appropriate area with proper environment for hatching. After hatching, staff will move turtles to the nursery pond under the experts and veterinary doctors’ control.The purpose of this activity is to study and understand the nature of Hawksbill turtles for further conservation. The volunteers can join by studying and providing the information to save the sea turtles,its spawning areas and the practices when encounter sea turtles.They also help our staff cleaning the pond, preparing turtle foods or taking care of the spawning area to help increase surviving chance for sea turtles.** Guests can help the coral rehabilitation project in various ways,i.e. preparing attach materials for coral nursery; surveying and collecting natural broken corals; preparing places and equipment in coral planting activities for tourists and attendees; and placing
corals in appropriate places after training is given by staff.The volunteers will learn about biology and ecosystem of coral that important for its survival. After training the volunteers will plant corals by themselves. All information recorded by the project.
- The Blue Swimming Crab Bank Project is one of the Community Based Fisheries Management Bang Saphan Bay. The basis of the project is to accept taking care of female crabs with eggs until they remove their eggs to Klong Cha Muang channel
which declared as a water creature hatching area. Then the eggs hatch and a lot of baby crabs and go to the sea for their growing.The result is, instead of catching female blue swimming crabs with eggs for commercial purpose, this project is to give an opportunity for their eggs to hatch.So, there will be more crabs in the sea for endless catching. Guests also learn the process of the Blue Swimming Crab Bank. How the process increases the crabs
in the sea.Remark
- This special package is designed only for the volunteer tourist groups. The details given are for the basic program for 3 days 2 nights. Its duration is from 3 days to 2 weeks, if you would like to attend, the more advanced project, please contact for more information the Reservation office.
- The rate is for package for 1 person and VAT 7% included.
- This package is not allow to use with other package, promotion and it’s s not applicable on surcharge on seasonal holidays and long weekend.
- This package is for twin sharing basis; For the individual (single) stay, additional 30% of the package rate will be applied.
- Our activities: Kayaking, SUP boarding, Catamaran sailing and Sunset Cruise are serviced with the trainer.
- Please reserve package at least 7 days in advance.
- Shuttle bus from/to hotel or accommodation in Cha Um- Hua Hin-Pranburi-Prachuap Khiri Khan-Huay Yang – Ban Krut areas; The bus service according to time table only; call the Reservation for the time and details.
- For guests who wish to come to the main land speed boat quay by themselves, the Resort staff will take care and recommend you about traveling. The daily schedule for speed boat leaving time from main land is about 10.00 am and back from Koh Talu Island about 02.30 pm. A fee may charge for special arrangements and if you travel in other times, please contact the Reservation office for details.
- Time table for speedboat may change as appropriate depending on natural conditions for your safety.
- Check in time is 02.00 pm and check out time is 12.00 noon; if you would like to check in before or check out later than the time,please contact our staff.
- Other policies are following the resort term &conditions.